- E21 Pro
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
- My E21(s): 1980 Alpina B6 2.8
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/timothy.c.boles
- Location: Isle of Man and Inverness
Pity it isn't an E21!
CHF 18,000 is just about £13,800 in GBP
Again found in Switzerland- there seem to be a lot of early Alpinas in Switzerland!
http://www.autoscout24.ch/AS24Web/Detai ... id=7535227
(ps you can tell it is quiet at work at present- with Manx Grand Prix the roads are closed for racing and I am locked in)
Isle of Man Inverness
1980 BMW E21 Alpina B6 2.8
1991 BMW E30 Hartge H26
- Site Admin
- Posts: 26522
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
We want your contributions in our E21 Facebook Group! Join, like, post & share!
- E21 Master
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm
- My E21(s): 316 m52/2.8 Cat Cams & Jenvey ITB
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JackyardBackoff
- Location: Cornwall - UK
It's a bit like that with e30 M3's in Pistonheads & eBay. There are a few that look OK but are actually complete sheds.Jeroen wrote: Most Alpina steals FS in Switzerland have been on Autoscout for ages already and there must be a reason for that.