Rules for the use of the For Sale & Wanted sections

Cars & parts
Jeroen
Site Admin
My E21(s): '81 323i Baur

Rules for the use of the For Sale & Wanted sections

Post by Jeroen »

BMWE21.net's For Sale & Wanted sections off course are THE place to sell or buy your E21 stuff :wink: , both cars & parts.

A few simple rules:
- E21 cars & parts only (anything else including other models in the Off Topic section)
- supply as much as possible info on the goods on offer/wanted, include condition, location, willing to ship, build date, model type, suits which models, options, colors, the works
- (asking) price
- people want to have a visual, add photos!

No discussions on pricing. If you find goods too expensive, then don't buy. If you believe the price is unrealistic you can always contact the seller by PM.
If you find someone is really out of line, send me a PM!

Useful link: Where to get E21 parts - the bmwe21.net directory

Finally, please update the thread if the goods are sold or found. Thanks for your co operation.

Regards/groeten, Jeroen
Speedy2017
Newbee
My E21(s): Bmw 1982 e21 320/6 auto

Bmw e21 320 /6 auto Full service history needs light restoration.

Post by Speedy2017 »

For sale bmw e21 1982 320/6 auto 70k Full service history from new original bmw invoice from new and lifetime history dry stored from 1994 up until last year when I brought it. Will need welding to outer sills boot floor in the corner. a replacement bonnet and wing. Solid in most places were they rust ie arches floor pans etc will need light restoration looking for around £5k