- E21 Pro
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm
- My E21(s): '82 318i manual
- Location: Dinxperlo, the Netherlands
Found this on the internet and thought is was kind of funny. Says a lot about the potential we all have
I took the corner at high speed, came in the ditch, drove straight through a garden, flipped over 4 times and then I lost control of my steering-wheel!
- Upcoming E21 fanatic
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:12 pm
- My E21(s): 02/80 316 , 2000cc,5gear,4carbs
where did I go wrong?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 28228
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:23 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Baur
- Location: The Netherlands
- E21 Fanatic
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm
- My E21(s): '81 323i Manual
40 years after manufacture you can still buy parts for and run an e21 as a daily driver.
Will there ever be a running 40 year old Tesla?