1980 BMW 316 For Sale - Car Located near Lisbon

Both cars & parts. Direct links: Directory of E21 parts suppliers ; Rate the Seller!
guerciotti
E21 starter
My E21(s): 1981 European 316 1.6

1980 BMW 316 For Sale - Car Located near Lisbon

Post by guerciotti »

One previous owner from April 1981 to April 2019 when I purchased the car. Registered historic vehicle with ACP Portugal with certificate. Car currently showing 115300 km which appears to be consistent with condition and documentation.

Car is an outstanding example inside and out. No rust either on the body or underneath and has not been welded. Car kept in humidity- controlled garage. It has always resided in the Lisbon area as far as I know – no snow, no ice and no salt on the roads. Full respray performed at some point but it appears to have been done well – the paint has a lovely shine.The car is Alpine White with blach cloth interior.

Full BMW service history until 97k (11 stamps including 1k running in inspection) after which the car was maintained by the previous owner’s mechanic. Recent service items performed by myself since May 2019:

• 3 oil and filter changes (106k, 110k, and 111k. Prior oil change performed at 105k by previous owner in 2016)
• New fuel filter
• New air filter
• New spark plugs
• New thermostat and engine temperature sensor (no issue with old ones – preventative maintenance)
• Radiator fluid change
• New rear brake cylinders
• Brake fluid change
• Valve clearance adjustment
• Carburettor clean
• New exhaust central silencer

The car and engine run very well with no current known issues. There are no oil or other fluid leaks.
Interior all original with period correct radio. Some wear to the driver’s seat but I decided to keep it original. Can be re-trimmed if required. Good tyres.

Matching numbers car. All manuals, keys and original BMW documentation present.

Am asking EURO 6500 for it. I am happy to do a WhatsApp video tour if anyone is interested in it before flying down.
PM me if you want to see photos.

Thanks for looking.

guerciotti
E21 starter
My E21(s): 1981 European 316 1.6

Re: 1980 BMW 316 For Sale - Car Located near Lisbon

Post by guerciotti »

Just to clarify car was built in Sept 1980 and first registered in April 1981 so I am the second owner